Monday, September 13, 2010

There is life, there is art, and in between is fashion.

After many months of my daily routine, scrolling aimlessly through my ever growing list of blogs, I've decided I would give in to my addiction and begin a blog myself. DrawrofFashion is all that is original, imaginative, and compelling in the world of fashion. It is a blog for all accomplished designers and for many up and coming designers, trying to make their way through this ever expanding industry. DrawrofFashion admires all that are fashion forward in their way of thinking and creating, and also the ones that are "oh so backwards", however magnificent all the same. Please enjoy, however bear with me at beginning stages, I am not naive to the fact that there is a billion and one other blogs I can be compared to. So please be gentle, and if need be, let me down softly and with care.

Lots of love DF

No comments:

Post a Comment